By Lucija Bališ. Kitchenaid. Published at Friday, February 09th, 2018 - 18:19:29 PM.
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. You need to whip some cream. It is not a hard job, but it is a nuisance. You have to rummage around in your cupboard looking for your hand mixer, put it together, hold it for 8 or more minutes while the cream splatters all over your counters. Now you have a mess to clean and you are stuck holding the mixer instead of getting anything else done. Why bother? Every cook needs a KitchenAid Stand Mixers and here are just 5 main reasons why:
1. No storing or assembling. KitchenAid stand mixer sits on your counter, available any time for use. The only thing that needs to be done prior to use is to ensure that the appliance is plugged in and that the attachment of your choice is hooked on to the powerful arm. KitchenAid stand mixers are also storage for their own parts. The attachments can be placed in the large mixing bowl and even covered with a bowl cover to keep them out of sight.
2. Hands-free use. One of the best features of the KitchenAid stand mixer is that it stands on its own. No hands! You are free to go about other preparations while the mixer does its job. No more standing around waiting for the batter to be mixed, cream to be whipped, meringue to be stiff. What's more, no hands are required for kneading bread or pizza dough. So, KitchenAid stand mixers save time and effort!
3. Power and efficiency. With motors with up to 575 watts of power, KitchenAid stand mixers can out-mix or out-whip any hand mixer. The KitchenAid mixers can knead up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour, or beat stiff cookie dough and candy. KitchenAid also developed the unique "planetary" motion of its mixers that allows for more contact points with the contents of the bowl, efficiently combining ingredients with less scraping of the bowl. The professionally designed KitchenAid attachments also allow for significantly shorter mixing times.
4. Durability and long life. KitchenAid stand mixers are proudly made in America, in Greenville, Ohio and have been since 1941. They are the industry standard for cooks, including Julia Child and Martha Stewart. They are made of durable stainless steel, as are most of the mixer attachments and mixer accessories. KitchenAid mixers have the well-earned reputation of lasting for years. Additionally, all KitchenAid stand mixers and mixer products are backed with a hassle-free 1-year replacement warranty.
5. More than just a mixer. When just starting out, it is amazing to discover all the ways a KitchenAid mixer can make food preparation easy and fast, but the stand mixers also do so much more than just mix! KitchenAid has developed an entire line of mixer attachments that quickly turn your mixer into a food grinder, fruit or vegetable strainer, a grain mill, and ice cream maker and a pasta creation center. So, leave that pain-in-the-neck, wimpy hand mixer in the drawer and invest in a KitchenAid stand mixer. You'll never look back!
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the CECLL website that is not CECLL’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does CECLL claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.